20090508

chuck and blair forever.



http://excruciatingpleasure.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gg_chuck-and-blair1.jpg

C: You look like you could use a cocktail!
B: You're too late...
C: (laughs)
B: Wow!
C: What?
B: That's the first true laugh I gotten from you in a while...
C: Listen Blair...
B: No, me first. Nate is waiting for me to give him an answer.
C: I heard.
B: Don't you wanna know what's stopping me? I can't answer his question while I'm waiting for you to answer mine, the one I asked you forever ago. What are we Chuck?
C: Blair...
B: Last fall you said we couldn't be together and I believed you, but every time I tried to move on you're right there, acting like...
C: Acting like what?
B: Like... maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are...
C: I would never. I would never wish that upon someone. I want you to be happy.
B: Then look down deep into the soul I know you have and tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it’s just a game. If it’s real, we'll figure it out… all of us; and if it’s not... then please Chuck just let me go...
C: It’s just a game... I hate to loose, you're free to go.
B: Thank you. (Blair goes)
S: (Serena had heard the conversation, and comes) Chuck why did you just do that?
C: Because I love her... and I can’t make her happy.

they are perfect.
embedding is not allowed :p

this actually made me cry.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

i love them together <3